Baxian Trust (Labuan) Limited offers a comprehensive suite of services, including:
- Company Incorporation
- Corporate Resident Secretary
- Director (Corporate/Individual)
- Corporate Shareholder
- Business Office Services
- Tax Returns
- Financial Accounts
- Opening of Bank Account
- Signatory Services
- Application for Tax Resident Status/EPF/Socso
- Board Resolutions
- Letter of Information
- Letter of Good Standing
- Administration of Company
- Trade Support Services
- Trust Services and Administration
BENEFITS OF BEING A LABUAN REGISTERED COMPANY
- No restriction on ownership, with 100% foreign ownership permitted.
- A minimum of one shareholder is required. The shareholder can be of any nationality or residency or even a corporation.
- A minimum of one director is required. The Director can be of any nationality or residency or even a corporation.
- No exchange control to restrict the movements of funds.
- All payments by a Labuan registered company, including dividend, are exempt from withholding tax in Malaysia.
- The exception is payment of directors’ fees and salary which are subject to the mandatory statutory deduction.
- No stamp duty on transfer of shares and transaction agreements with Malaysian non-resident.
- Simple tax restructuring with no tax on Labuan investment holding company and minimal tax at the discretion of a Labuan trading company of either RM20,000.00 or 3% of the audited profit .
- No requirement for accounts to be audited.
- Only one board meeting required to be held in Malaysia to establish Malaysia tax residency, giving access to Malaysia’s extensive Double Tax Agreement (DTA) network.
- Ease of establishing an operational presence at low cost.
- Presence of major banks that offer extensive banking and trade support services.
For more information: