CORPORATE AND BUSINESS SERVICES include but are not limited to:
Incorporation of companies and special purpose vehicles in various jurisdictions namely :
- Hong Kong, BVI, Cayman, Samoa, Cook Islands, Seychelles, Labuan, Marshall Islands, Mauritius and Anguilla.
- Providing corporate secretarial and registered office services. These include but are not limited to: annual returns, filing of tax returns, deregistration, restoration & reinstatement of companies, notarization & legalization services; transfer of shares and new issue of shares.
- Acting as Company Secretary;
- Maintaining the Statutory records & minute books;
- Attending to all Statutory filings in the country of domicile;
- Arranging for payment of Annual Fees to local Registrars & Regulators;
- Setting up wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise (WFOE)
- Assist in opening of bank accounts
REGULATORY AND COMPLIANCE SERVICES
- Manage the regulatory and compliance requirements of companies;
- Assist with FATCA & CRS Compliance
We provide Trust services to high net worth individuals and families including tailor-made Trust structures to meet clients’ special needs and requirements. Our services include the establishment & administration of:
- BVI Standard Family Trust;
- BVI Vista Trust;
- BVI Share Trust;
- Cook Islands International Trust;
- Unit Trust;
- ESOP Trust (Employee Stock Option Trust). ESOP Trust is frequently employed as an effective vehicle for employee benefit schemes for listed companies. We have wide experience in establishing such trusts
Our dedicated Fund Services teams in our Singapore and Hong Kong offices consist of experienced and qualified accountants, fund administrators, lawyers and other professionals, who can provide comprehensive service and support to your fund structure.
With over 100 funds under administration, we cover a broad range of alternative fund strategies, structures and jurisdictions.
A high level of service is provided through having a single team of highly qualified and experienced staff who take responsibility for all aspects of the administration of the Fund, giving you a single point of contact.
For more information, please click here.
- Incorporating offshore & onshore funds & fund management companies;
- Arranging & coordinating the preparation of fund documentation;
- Liaising with Regulators & obtaining regulatory approvals.
- Performing Net Asset Value calculations;
- Calculating fees & accounting for accruals, including performance & management fees;
- Coordinating the audit process with the Fund’s auditor;
- Operating the Fund’s bank account
INVESTOR RELATIONS SERVICES
- Maintaining share & partnership registers;
- Processing all Investor-related transactions;
- Collecting Investor Due Diligence & AML documents;
- Distributing statements, reports & other communications to Investors
- Providing Company Secretarial & registered office services;
- Maintaining the statutory records & minute books;
- Attending to all statutory filings in the country of domicile;
- Arranging for payment of annual fees to local Registrars & Regulators;
- Attending board meetings & taking of minutes.
For more information:
Phone: (852) 2525-9991