As an independent fund administrator, we provide customised solutions to relieve Fund Managers of the burden of administering their funds and in doing so, give investors the comfort of having an independent third party administrator.
We maintain the books and records of the Fund. Our services in this area include, but are not limited to the following:
- Preparing the Net Asset Value calculations, with frequency ranging from daily to annual;
- Reconciling the Fund’s portfolio with the respective brokers and/or custodians;
- Pricing the portfolio using recognised data vendors and other pricing agents, depending on the nature of the investments;
- Calculating all fees and accruals, including management and performance fees using such methodology as the fund’s promoter selects, including multi-series and equalisation methodologies;
- Operating the Fund’s bank account, independently from or in co-operation with the Fund Manager; and
- Coordinating the audit process, preparing draft financial statements and liaising with auditors.